Pages

People reading this now

Good God!! The place I work in is haunted!!

This is not the first time that I have worked in a supposed haunted building and probably will not be my last.

A few years ago, one of the test techs that I worked with, swore he would never again work on his own on a Saturday again....ever.

What happened was that he heard toilets being flushed on their own in both of the company's restrooms. He also heard
someone going up and down the stairs in the office area. The building was not that old but, probably built in the 1960's or 70's.

That was at a company that I worked for in the 1980's. Now I work at a company that is located in a building that has been around since the 1970's. Just last Thursday I experienced the company's resident ghost.

I was assembling a project at a work bench when the production manager stopped by to see how the project was coming along. Just as he stood there, out of the corner of my eye, I saw an overhead lamp unscrew from it's fixture and fall to the work bench next to me. The manager only saw it fall and remarked how dangerous it was and then put it back up. I am convinced that the "ghost" was trying to let us know that she was there but not sure if she was trying to make a point or not.

I was told about the "ghost" just last month when I was in another building and I was wondering about the odd noises I heard. The "ghost" was suppose to be a former employee who died in a tragic head on accident while on her way to work. She was the company's receptionist and executive secretary. She was known to make her presence known throughout the entire building after she died.

Does your company have a resident ghost?


Get The Dumb Shits I Work With on your Kindle. Click on the link for a free 14 day trial today.

No comments:

Post a Comment