- You call into work at least once a month, claiming you are sick when you are not
- You are really beginning to hate it when the boss mentions that you have to stay for "mandatory" overtime, about one hour before the end of your shift
- You have actually fantasized how you would quit your job
- You are running out of excuses to call in with, the "sickness" was only good for one week and the car trouble for a few days, the death in the family might be next on the list
- You have started to take up unhealthy habits like drinking at work to combat the stress of the stupid co-workers the company keeps hiring for you to train
Get The Dumb Shits I Work With on your Kindle. Click on the link for a free 14 day trial today.